ISO 9001: 2015 Certification
• ISO 9001:2008 certification has been in place for over a decade now and is used by both customers and companies as a method of controlling their quality.
• The Standard provides a framework to manage your business and ensure a philosophy of continual improvement in all aspects of your business.
• It is externally assessed on an ongoing basis to ensure these business practices are maintained.
• The principles of ISO 9001:2015 are:
ISO 9001: 2015 is an international standard related to quality management system, applicable to any organization from all types of business sectors and activities. ISO 9001:2008 is based on eight quality management principles (all fundamental to good business practice).
When fully adopted, these principles can help improve your organizational performance:
• Customer focus: organizations depends on their customers, and therefore need to shape activities around the fulfillment of market need
• Leadership: is needed to provide unity of purpose and direction
• Involvement of people: creates an environment where people become fully involved in achieving the organization's objectives
• Process approach: to achieve organizational objectives, resources and activities need to be managed as processes, with an understanding of how the outputs of one process affects the inputs of another
• System approach to management: the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization depends on a systemized approach to work activities
• Continual improvement: adopting this as a part of everyday culture is a key objective for an organization
• Fact based decision-making: effective decisions are based on the logical and intuitive analysis of data and factual information
• Mutually beneficial supplier relationships: such relationships will enhance theability to create value.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001:2015
• Involves Top management in the improvement of the Quality management System
Facilitates the organization to become a customer-focused organization.
• Ensures sustained customer satisfaction by producing, delivering services and providing support functions that meet customer's needs and expectations.
• Increases the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization through continual improvement in systems and products /services quality.
• Use in government tender.
• Company global.
• IMPROVE EFFICIENCY.
• Custumer satisfaction.